Thread: Minister's Office: Level One Lobby and Reception
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 08:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Sooo.... not joking, no, she didn't seem like she was joking at all. "I.. I guess we could, I mean if any department we should be able to. " They were in the same area as the minister and who would doubt the minister if he decided to change something or make something new. She moved around the papers on the desk to fidget more than anything else.

Her boss made her nervous and she could never figure out a way to stop feeling that anxiety when she was around. Alana was use to the feeling when she was around new people, but she usually got comfortable, but her boss was a different story.

Looking again at the note it seemed the meeting was for both and she nodded listening to the directions she was being given. "It is for you and the minister. I will reply asking for the meeting here and will get the snacks and things all set up." She bit her lip when her friend was mentioned, she was always glad when he was brought in to help. Now that was someone she felt comfortable with and he never really made her feel like she wasn't doing things wrong or that she didn't fit in, for that she was grateful.

"I like the idea of a basket and things. That would keep it more organized too. I feel like the memos just land where they want most of the time."