Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 05:21 PM   #33 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Con & Radhi! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”Mmm?” Conley was busy paying attention to Radhika as she continued her wobbly determined march ahead of them. As they walked, Conley slipped his hand into Sachin’s free hand. It wasn’t often they had the time to spend together like this and when they did, Conley liked to make the most of it. And while he missed having romantic alone time with his husband, he wouldn’t trade one tirade, dirty diaper, or sleepless night for anything. Sachin had made his dream of having a family come true and as it had been a dream he had given up on long ago. "Yes, well, you've certainly taught her how to use those big brown eyes of hers to get what she wants." He smiled at Sachin. "And he? Well, I'm sure he'll be the patient one just like you." although he did wonder what traits Levi might develop as he got older. Perhaps he too would be stubborn and impulsive like his sister. Merlin help them if that was the case.

Up ahead came a big excited squeal and the sound of clumsy running. Clearly Radhika has seen the fairies."Radi, walk…wa-"

Her feet were too fast for her body. Or her body was too fast for her feet. Either way she stumbled and fell, bouncing slightly as she landed. She sort of just sat there for a moment trying to figure out what happened. Then she looked at her hands. "Oooo…

"-lk." He didn't hurry over to her. Sometimes she picked herself up and toddled off again. Today didn't seem like one of those days. Or was it? He stopped behind her. "We're okay. Right?" He squatted down next to her. "What do we do when we fall mon coeur?"

She sniffed. "Pick up me." She rubbed her hands on her tights and then pushed herself up, butt up in the air for a moment as she found her balance. Then she was off again.

"That's right. We pick ourselves up…" He watched her go then looked up at Sachin. "And that she gets from you." He straightened up again and followed after their daughter. She had fairies to see after all!

Sachin immediately intertwined his fingers with his husband’s. The simple act always brought comfort to him whether or not he needed it. His gaze followed Radhika too, knowing that they had to keep a sharp eye on her. Her endless vat of energy always kept the two men guessing. It was tiring, it was amusing and it was endearing. Sachin chuckled, tearing his gaze away from the little girl before them for a while. “So you’re going to put all of the blame on me then?” he asked, his tone light and teasing. Yes, Sachin knew the effects he had on Conley when it came to his eyes. Not that he used the fact to his advantage intentionally. “I can picture that,” he continued. “Because what older sister didn’t need a younger brother to keep them in check?” It was sort of like his and Conley's relationship; Sachin was the calm and patient one while Conley got easily worked up.

He turned his head quickly at the sound of Radhi’s squeal followed by hastened footsteps. Why was he not surprised when he fell? Because it happened so many times before that he lost track. That girl was too energetic for her own good. Sachin followed Conley’s lead by not hurrying over to her. He was very supportive of this type of parenting by not fully babying Radhi. Fall, both literal and figurative, were a part of life and it was important that their daughter learnt that it was a must to pick herself back up after experiencing one.

See? He need not worry. Sachin smiled proudly as Radhi got to her feet. Sachin fondly patted her head. He was always amused by the way in which she picked herself up by pushing her butt into the air first. “Good going, love.” Big surprise there when she hurried off again. “Why, Mr. Singh-Phora! What a lovely compliment.” There was a huge smile on his face. “She gets it from both of us,” he clarified, peering down at Levi again. The baby who was just under a year yawned widely but his eyes remained closed. “Reckon he’ll be awake to see any of the creatures?” It always amazed him that babies and toddlers could sleep that much!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote