Thread: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 09:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Cooper <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Not wanting to interrupt her process...and also not wanting to intrude even if the Art Room was a public space, Cooper shifted his weight between his feet as well as course of action. It really would be no big deal for him to take a few supplies with him and attempt his project elsewhere. On the other hand, staying here would be so much easier since all the resources were here and something unexpected may pop up and inspire him. So, thankfully, his own indecision was enough of a delay that he received a response from Ashley and he smiled appreciatively.

"Thanks," he offered, his smile widening into a grin. "I know artists each have their own process and ritual with creation...so didn't want to tread on yours." Taking his on canvas over to an empty easel, he set his bag on the stool beside him and pulled it open. One foot on the lower rest of his own stool and eyed the canvas. Maybe...he should paint it a color first?

"Hmm?" he hummed, distracted in his thoughts as he leaned back towards her but kept his gaze on the blank canvas. "Oh ...I'm not entirely sure yet," he chuckled, running his fingers through his hair and ruffling it. "Just...sort of got a vision for a piece...sort of a collage." Which then drew his attention back to his bag, which he then leaned over towards and pulled a stack of papers from. "Tearing up these is step one."

Probably.

Or paint the canvas first?

"Just because an artist has their own rituals doesn't mean they can take a public space all to themself," Ash pointed out. It was the art room, not the Ashley-all-by-herself room. "That would be un-considerate." Yes, she knew un-considerate was not really a word. It was inconsiderate. But she felt like saying un-considerate. So. "You're putting a collage on a canvas? And the first step is to tear up those papers? Are you going to tear them up in a specific way? Are you looking for something?" Ash hadn't made many collages, so naturally she was curious about what Cooper was doing. She set down her project. "Can I paint you?" She didn't really need him to stand in front of her, but seeing him just gave her the idea to do it. "Please?" Because manners always helped, according to Alex. "Also, please may I watch you make your collage? Or not." Ash was really trying to not sound like an annoying younger sibling, but she was just really curious and hadn't felt interested in something in at least 2.5 weeks.