View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 10:54 PM   #25 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

There were so many possibilities to get themselves warm. Dawn had quite a few options available. Jude? Jude resorted to slapping his face lightly to restore colour and feeling. He did feel his hands on his cheeks somewhat so he wasn’t completely frozen there. Good to know.

Oops.

The Hufflepuff looked over at the Ravenclaw in concern. “You okay there? Sorry, didn’t mean to pull you down that hard.” A sign that his muscles and strength were developing due to all that dancing? He watched in some amusement as his friend struggled to un-faceplant himself. “Uh huh. The Rillow.” Jude’s lips twitched upwards. Apparently Evan had gotten some snow in his mouth? Then the fourth year looked towards the Willow, the upper limbs of the tree which he could see clearly from his position on the ground.

“I think it can get bored. I mean, imagine being there in one place at all times and the majority of humans avoiding you. I also think it wanted to have a little fun.” At the expense of him and Dawn! “Oh well. As long as I don’t catch a cold after this.” The Pepperup Potion is something he wasn’t a fan of! “What’re you doing out here anyway, Ev?” Staring up at the sky, Jude began waving his arms and legs to make his snow angel.

Brr!

It sure was cold!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺