View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 06:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Somehow she kept scooting closer to the pendulum. Realizing this, Margaret took another step away. She watched Blake carefully as he talked more about spending even more time cursebreaking. While she knew how much he liked it, spending all summer basically studying did not sound like a good use of time to her. There'd be time for that when they graduated. Summers were supposed to be a break from learning, she thought.

And Christmas, too. A break from studying. "Yes, in France," she said flatly. She shrugged, looking down. "It's going to be different," she said. She wasn't excited, but not dreading it either. It would be better than being stuck at Hogwarts over the holiday, she supposed, but it still wasn't normal for her. Nothing was normal anymore.

"My brothers will be there, too," she added after a minute. That would make it better, at least.
It was a good thing that Margaret moved. Blake was getting concerned with how close she was getting to the pendulum. Her getting knocked out was the last thing he needed right now (or ever actually, please don't get hurt). Quidditch injuries were the only ones that he begrudgingly accepted.

He nodded slowly. It was good she'd have most of her family together at least. "How have they dealt with the change?"

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You