View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 06:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

The dramatic noises from Dawn were certainly noted as Evan glanced over at the Slytherin, eyebrow slightly raised and hand still outstretched towards the Hufflepuff on the ground. "How did you manage to get so buried, Dawn?" Had she burrowed intentionally, like some type of winter rabbit? That seemed entirely unlikely given how cold she appeared to be now. "Want me to cast a warming charm?" He assumed the fact she had not yet had been due to the fact she wasn't great at them, rather than just not having thought of it.

But before he could move to do that if she wanted though, Jude had grabbed the offered hand but was pulling him DOWN rather than using it to get UP. "Oof." The Ravenclaw grunted a bit, before face planting into the snow as well. Snow angels were not something he made often, but he was pretty sure he was doing this wrong as he attempted to roll himself over and more onto his back.

At least he could still hear, which meant Jude's explanation was not lost on deaf ears. Just cold ones. "The rillow?" Apparently he'd managed to get a mouth full of snow, which he swallowed to try again. "The willow attacked?" That was peculiar. "Do you think it's capable of just getting... I dunno, bored?" Could Peeves inhabit the Willow somehow?

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start