Thread: Laundry Room
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 01:46 AM   #23 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Rosa knew that Ryan had thoughts on her new hair color, but she was glad that he didn’t say outright that her hair looked awful. Shocking pink was maybe growing on him? Feeling a little guilty for snapping at her brother a moment ago Rosa admitted a little kinder to him. "I didn’t plan for the charm to affect more than my hair. I don’t want shocking pink house robes." She doubted very much that Professor Euka would accept her wearing something other than hufflepuff yellow and black robes and Rosa didn’t want to lose house points or get a detention. Taking a breath she tossed the last of her clothes into the tub and then gestured to it with a hand wondering out loud "Do i need to add some soap or does the tube add that magically?"

Sighing Rosa said more to herself than her brother. "Maybe I should have used the muggle way of colouring my hair, maybe that would have had a better outcome……?" Ryan’s answer about what he had been doing outside was what Rosa had expected him to say. She honored auntie Fina too when she had a moment on the grounds. "Do you think auntie Leanne would give me a leacture if i went to her with my little clothing issue?"
Honestly, he knew better than to say his sister’s hair looked awful. In fact, Ryan didn’t actually mind the color on her. Rosa could pull it off, if only she hadn’t turned nearly everything else she apparently owned the same color. “Some people would probably actually enjoy having shocking pink robes,” he replied with a shrug. Once again, not his cup of tea, but he knew of certain students who might try it. Besides, he had faith that his sister could avoid point loss or detention if that happened just by explaining the dilemma to her head of house. Or their aunt. Or both. Her question had been met with another shrug. “No idea.” The houses elves likely would know, had they not been mysteriously scarce.

He bit back a laugh at the half-rhetorical observation, knowing that it absolutely wouldn’t help the situation. Nor would a response, although he figured the Muggle way might have caused the same dilemma or even a worse one. Everyone could be prone to accidents on a bad day. He’d expected she would understand his meaning behind his response, too. They all missed Aunt Fina and he hardly expected to be the only sibling who showed it. “If you explained the situation, I’d wager she wouldn’t give you too much of a lecture.”

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero