View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 01:58 AM   #114 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Prompt #2
1/2 of Roston ~ Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

SPOILER!!: Left path

As you venture farther down the path, the rustling gets louder. The source of the noise soon comes into view: a rushing river. A branch hangs over the river with several long vines dangling down within arms’ reach. How will you proceed?

SPOILER!!: straight path

A large object looms ahead, casting a shadow that envelops the path in darkness. Upon closer inspection, you’ll notice that the object in question turns out to be a boulder completely blocking the way. The boulder is wrapped in vines. What can you do to move it?

Norman caught Nam’s words and gave him a slight appreciative nod. Smart boy, that one! That was exactly why he’d intended to stay outside the maze. He was still waiting for Fox’s answer to his question, but he couldn’t wait too long.

His attention was quickly diverted by the students heading into the maze. His blue-green eyes scanned the top of the maze in search of red sparks in the air, but there were none to be seen. So far, so good!

OOC: You still have ABOUT 12ish HOURS. Please continue to title your post with the path your character is on. If you’re just jumping in, feel free to use the above prompts should your character choose the left or straight path.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...