View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 07:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Blake did his best not to maintain eye contact, which was difficult considering he liked looking at Margaret.

"Okay. Good." She was more than welcome to hang out. [s]For forever.[/b]

Heh. This was something he didn't want to talk about. "Things with Lumi are weird right now." Understatement of the year.

"I think I want to spend all of next summer with my aunt." he said quickly changing the subject. He'd skip over the fact that he wanted to do that and just not come back after.
The not holding eye contact bit was really messing with her brain. Weren't they friends?? Why didn't he want to look at her?!

As for things being weird with Lumi...she couldn't help but feel a bit smug. But also...didn't want to talk about her. So she was glad for the immediate change of subject.

"All summer? That sounds cool," she said. "Does she do the cursebreaking stuff with her uni students for the whole summer, then?" She wouldn't want to spend all summer with a relative, but Blake was different. And he didn't have Quidditch all summer, like she did. She glanced at the pendulum, which she'd somehow gotten closer to, and took a step away from it. Then back to looking at Blake.

"I'm spending Christmas with my ma," she volunteered. Since she'd been with her father for most of the summer, that was the agreement.