Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 04:59 PM   #27 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Such a handsome cheater :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
There was the dimple he loved so much! AND a kiss on the cheek for being the sweetest. "I'm afraid I might just be," Camilo replied with a smile just as bright as Anita's. He did not care either if their minor PDA drew attention from the people around them. That's right, everyone - you're looking at the cutest couple in London.

"And they lived happily ever after," he concluded their factually inaccurate story (he wasn't entirely sure if Jarveys and gnomes could get along or whatever, he was seriously not paying attention to the enclosures) and gave his girlfriend a peck on the forehead before releasing her. After waving in apology at the injured dude, he immediately turned to Annie and denied her claim. "That's not true, I was only having the appropriate amount of fun a mature grownup has in a zoo. Race you to the Horse Paddocks!!!" With that, he took off running!

Now that was a title that Anita would grab and wear physically if she could. Just one minor change: cutest couple in the world. It would be a truer title then. The young woman giggled again {it most likely was among the first giggles that would ensue throughout the date}. “Happily ever after forever,” she remarked giddily. Just like she and Camillo would be one day too?

The appropriate amount of fun? Really, Camillo Aguilar? Annie hadn’t the time to respond between the forehead kiss and the words. Her brain fully registered Camillo’s challenge at the exact moment he took off running. “CHEATER!” But already she was following, letting her long legs take her as quickly as they could towards the horse paddock. Where was that, anyway? Annie didn’t know but she figured it was a good start to simply follow that energetic boyfriend of hers.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote