Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 02:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Jude highly agreed with Lia: Sir Frederik was indeed sweet. And gentle. Perhaps the creature he would have wanted if he hadn’t Ned, it might have been a pygmy puff. They were so flouffy and soft and cuddly. As it was, Jude was completely happy to have Ned as his familiar. His sweet little baby with its chewed off ear. He chuckled again. “I am sure Sir Frederik would appreciate that,’’ came his remark along with an inclination of his head in the puff’s direction.

And now, the fourth year was going to continue his absolute best work for an absolutely wonderful cousin. “Excellent!’’ That was the first step down already. “So, is fourth year treating you okay? And the new professors?’’ Jude liked to make conversation while he worked and such was his intention as he searched for the primer. There it was! And it smelt like watermelon, the Hufflepuff was reminded once the cover was removed and the aroma began drifting into the air. Primer, he knew, helped with keeping the makeup even on the face. Meaning that the makeup wouldn’t get rubbed off if the skin became oily. Gently so as to not startle Lia with any of his movements, he began to apply the primer.
"Of course he will! Who wouldn't want the absolute best treatment and to look years younger?" Dahlia giggled softly. Sir Frederik was by far the very best of companions and she truly couldn't believe she already had him for roughly ten whole years. The thought alone was insane. And she knew that he was very close to the end of his years but as always that was something she just didn't want to be thinking about.

Lia carefully removed Sir Frederik from her shoulder and set him down on her lap so she could cuddle him gently now. "It's been going really well I think, nothing to complain about really. I miss our other professors but I like these ones too." It was always the initial change that was the hardest. When Jude reached for the primer, Lia once more went quite so that he could get back to work, not wanting to talk again until he finished this part at least.

You are Bread!