View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 08:43 PM   #175 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio DeVries
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
...Aria quickly began to flesh out House MnM. “Shall we say our School is in Peru? OH I KNOW!’’ She stared at her group members excitedly. “The School could be hidden beneath the Huantsán mountains!” How did she know of this place? Peru happened to be a country Ari wanted to visit and so she had done extensive research on it. “We can call it Peruvian School of Magic unless someone has a better name?”
"It should be Escuela Peruana de Magia, then, since it's in Peru. And I don't have a problem with four Houses. But if we have three, I think we should keep the perfect one, because a house just for the leftovers doesn't sound as interesting," Violet chimed in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
"Do we have school colors? Or house colors? Or a school crest?" Max didn't know much about Peru, but they had to have a famous bird or big cat right? Seemed like something the jungle would have. "Makaw's and Parrots are cool." Those were the right kind of birds right?
"Oh, the third can be the Tunki--that's the national bird of Peru! They're...they're really strange looking," Violet went on, starting to laugh just thinking about them. "They look like red sledgehammers or something." Violet continued laughing, so much that she couldn't finish what she was saying. She had no idea why the thought of those birds had set her off like this, it wasn't like her at all.