View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 02:20 AM   #30 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
"An interior designer?" Leander asked, more intrigued as the moment went on. He'd thought the name fitting because of the dogs white fur, both the colour and the fluffiness he always associated with the desiccated fruit. Jade's story, however, was even more wonderful, honestly. "You sound incredibly passionate about your work," he added - it was obvious in the fact that she'd named the companion after something related to his work.

For a second, he wondered what he would name a pet, if he ever had one. Maybe Bellini, or Botticelli, or Raphael. It didn't surprise him that the names that came to mind were related to his work, too.

"Bad habits," he managed with a slight grimace, gratefully accepting the wipes and using it to clean his hand. "Maybe this will stop me from touching my hair so often - apparently it's going to make me bald, or at least that's what my grandmother says."
Coconut received another couple of kisses and little snuggle to the side of her pup's head. Coconut, and perhaps the color swatch too, had been there through a particularly rough patch. The sort that had brought her and her sister to live together. Something which, at the time, she had not realized she needed just as much as June had. Even if now the apartment was like a rainforest jungle and the vines seemed to have a knack for ticking her off. "I am," says boldly while combing her finger through her hair. "Besides my fur babies..." And one more kiss to the top of Coconut's head. "...the only loyal companion I had for a long time."

And there was a certain level on control as well, founding her own business and building it from the ground up. From the very company policy to the end look of a space, her hand commanded it all - with input from clients where necessary, of course.

"And what about you, Leander," she inquired as she gave him another couple of wipes. Honestly, he seemed to be missing a glaring spot and she really wanted to just lean over and clean it for him. But...another couple of chances before she did that. She was attempting to reign certain personality traits in. "A hair model? Or something in Cosmetology?" It was not a serious guess, but him mentioning that he touched his hair entirely too much brought it to mind.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote