Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 11:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Leaning against the wall next to her, Ignacio tapped his lip as he thought. "Hmm. I get along pretty well with most people, and you are truly wonderful - what I know of you, so far," the caveat was added quickly, and the Ravenclaw moved on before a blush could take hold in his cheeks. "So I highly doubt there will be anyone you truly need to avoid. Some of the first years can be annoying, usually. I don't recommend getting paired with them in lessons or anything."

If he'd been really cool, he might have mentioned that he would be a perfect partner for lessons. But Ignacio hadn't really thought that far ahead.

"As for Professors... Well, definitely get on Kazmi's good side. He's the Headmaster now, and I don't think anyone knows yet what he'll be like, you know?" Ignacio tilted his head thoughtfully. "Definitely different from Trent, the last guy - but I doubt he'll be less strict. Probably make you clean the roof on your broom for detention, or something." Purely conjecture based on his past as the Flying Professor, of course, but Nerina wasn't to know that. Nor did Ignacio himself realise it. "Professor Flamsteed and Professor Holden are really good."
Nerina found herself going a bit pink as she bit back a grin. Truly wonderful was some high praise and she hadn’t been expecting it, even though it was absolutely true. She was a delight. ”You’re not so bad yourself, you know.” And she liked to think she was a pretty good judge of character.

”Avoid partnering with the first years in lessons, got it.” A wise suggestion, she was sure. ”The headmaster was definitely on my list. I never want to be on his bad side.” So she was going to be avoiding that at all costs, thank you. ”Do they teach your favorite subjects, then?” She was fairly sure the Flamsteed one taught Herbology. She also had good hair, which Nerina had noticed and appreciated.

”And what should I know about you?”