Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 05:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Impressed! He'd impressed her. Ignacio leaned into the shove a little, even if his eyes were a little starry and his head a little spinny. He wasn't sure he'd ever impressed anyone before, especially not someone like Nerina. Impressing people was more Mal's forte - even he was still impressed whenever she changed her appearance. Jealous, too, but still impressed!

AHEM. "Don't worry. I don't think I forget I'm a wizard, but I definitely forget my wand," Ig offered a small smile as he tried to put Nerina at ease. It wasn't a lie, either - the amount of times he'd had to leave breakfast to run back to Ravenclaw Tower so that he'd have his wand for first lesson bordered on embarrassing.

Less so at the weekend, but still.

"Hanging out? I'd -" Ignacio almost said 'love to', but he caught himself just in time. That sounded too eager and full on, and he was trying to be cool. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea, seeing as we're both here," he said instead, although his grin might have betrayed his enjoyment of the idea. "Anything in particular you want to know about?"
Nerina mirrored his grin, happy to have the company. As for his question, the brunette leaned against the cool stone as she thought it over.

"I guess I want to know about the people. Anyone I should watch out for? Anyone worth getting to know? Are their any professors I absolutely have to get on the good side of?" She knew that not everyone would have the same answers to these questions, but she figured if she asked enough of them, she'd get a good consensus. "Lay your knowledge on me, Ignacio. I'm all ears." She gave him an encouraging smile.