Thread: Laundry Room
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 01:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
At the sound of her brother's voice Rosa whipped around eyes going wide in startlement, as she dropped the clothes she was holding into a heap on the floor as she mumbled out since their was no use lying. "Hi bro, I er messed up my color changing charms." Pointing to her pink bubble gum hair Rosa said "I got the hair right, I just didn't expect all my clothes to turn smashing pink too."

Leaning down to pick up a pair of trousers up that she tossed in the laundry tub she asked "How did you know I was in here anyway Ryan?" Please tell her that she hadn't left a trail of underwear from the badger common room to the laundry room, because that'd be so embarrassing.
The moment of surprise from Rosa hadn’t actually gained much of a reaction from Ryan, aside from a slightly raised eyebrow. There hadn’t needed to be any other reaction, really. “I can see that,” he responded dryly, as he took in the hair and the pile of clothing. “Honestly, I’m rather impressed?” Usually that spell didn’t have this much range. He’d only ever heard of it working on the object touched, so this was in fact rather impressive. Seeing as he was getting the idea it wasn’t intended at all.

He did lean forward from his position to helpfully add a few more articles of shocking pink clothing to the tub, though. “I thought I saw you slipping in here after I came back in from outside,” he replied, unashamed in the face of the accusation and returning to lean against the wall again. “Did you try Finite?” He imagined she was trying to avoid going to their aunt for help.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero