View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 11:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
The fifth year liked Hogwarts. It wasn't as flashy as Beauxbatons and everything felt more like it had been slapped together by some wonky charms rather than anything more intentional, but the brick structure still somehow commanded respect. He wondered if it was the mischief that was built in the castle's DNA. Things never were what they seemed and that was, if not else, intriguing.

What was not new, not unexpected, was the familiar sight Gideon happened upon on the sixth floor. It was like something pulled straight from the pages his childhood. Nerina. Where she wasn't supposed to be. Gideon felt pressure, the same one he often saw his father pinch whenever work was exceptionally stressful, mount behind his eyes. And the Slytherin said rather dryly, "What're you doing?"
Could he feel her eye roll even though she wasn’t looking directly at him? She hoped so. She was trying to listen over here, couldn’t he tell?

”What does it look like I’m doing, Gideon?” She responded quietly because she didn’t want to alert anyone inside that she was snooping. ”I swear I heard something in there.” And she wanted to know what or who was behind the door and what they were doing and what the room was used for. ”Only some of the doors are locked and I’m pretty sure this isn’t an office.”