Thread: The Domes
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 07:38 AM   #25 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Bram listened as Sol talked about a couple of her friends that she wanted to introduce him to. One name stuck out to him. "Ash? Ash Fox? Ravenclaw, about yay high, long brown hair? I met her on the train if that's the same Ash." She was an interesting person for sure and could see a friendship with her. "Tell me about Tavvy. How did you meet him?" This one intrigued him a bit more. A Beauxbaton student, was he French? Was Bram jealous? He tried to make sure his voice didn't portray that if he was...which he wasn't sure at the moment...teenagers.

"That's very true. I honestly didn't know. The only other loss I have had, happened when I was a wee bairn. My dad's parents passed when I was very young. I barely remember it." He said quietly trying to calm himself down. He looked up when she squeezed his hand and gave her a small smile. It was amazing to him that they could talk so comfortably and freely to each other.

Hearing all the places she had been made him want to travel. He had always had the travel bug, but he had never really been outside of Scotland and England. He hadn't even been to Ireland or Wales. "I'd love to go to any of those places. And I would be happy to take you around Scotland anytime. Take you to the Highland Games. You can see a bunch of dudes runnin' 'round in kilts throwing things." He said with a chuckle. He continued to trace the back of her hand with his thumb. Was it more calming for him or for her at this point? He looked up at her, "If you run, I'll find you." It wasn't a statement. It was a fact. "You don't have to be better for anyone, especially me. Be who and what you are. That's all I want. Honesty in who you are." He grinned as she squeezed his hand again, and gave her hand a gentle squeeze back.

"Keep Fighting!" He punched the air again before laughing uncontrollably. He could be such a dork sometimes.

He covered his face with his hands as it turned even redder. "Oh, not again!" He then dramatically fell over onto the cushion his head had been resting on earlier. "How do you do this to me?" He said through laughter.
Solana nodded as he spoke. “That’s the same one, so I guess I’m out of people to introduce you too. I would say you could meet my former adopted family, but the adoption fell through and now.. it’s just me holding onto a dream of being a part of a family I will never be a part of.. so.. maybe not?” At least Mama and Papa Nam still treated her well.. but maybe not a road to walk down right now?

However at the mention of Tavvy, she smiled softly. “Funny story and very small world. You see I was at Beaux for two years and I met him then, he had transferred over from Hogwarts at the same time I did.. and we became friends. And then when I got adopted, Tavvy’s older brother Everest, was the roommate of my new guardians. So yeah! Hes pretty great.” She said with a warm smile. Her “Uncle” Ever was fantastic..

Concern was back in her face as she looked at Bram, loss was so hard and it really took loss fo know it.. she wanted to take the pain away from him, but she knew being here for him was the best she could do. He got another hand squeeze though, just in case.

“My guardians live in New York part of the year, they perform on Broadway, so we can fully see that one summer. ” She said with a warm smile as he explained more. “Well I mean, who wouldn’t want to see that?” she grinned at bit at him, before he spoke again and her heart thudded in her chest very loudly and she felt tears come to her eyes..

He would find her. And she believed him. “I’ll try not too. ” She said softly as she looked at him.. almost missing what he said next because of the feels that ran through her at his words. His hand squeeze brought her out of her trance and she nodded. “I can do that. ”

She giggled as he punched the air, her hands grasping her torso again as she tried not to double over, however the moment he dramatically fell over, she lost it and started to giggle hard.. nearly curled up in a ball laughing as he spoke. “Must be a gift!” she said though her laughter.