Thread: The Domes
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 06:52 AM   #24 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
“Okay, then you shall meet one, the one I’m closest too, Tavvy, he doesn’t go here, he goes to Beaux.. But Ash is pretty cool, so I’ll introduce you to her. ” That was the bottom of her friends barrel. Sure there was Lisa and Maya, but things still felt tenuous with Maya. Ahh well, she didn’t matter to most people now and she knew that. But Bram was different and Sol was determined to keep this friendship and not run.

“I don’t think people know how to handle it.. or even comprehend how it feels, unless they lose someone too. They have their lives and they don’t know how to handle tragedy.. so it’s awkward and they avoid it. ” She said softly as she twisted her fingers a bit. She squeezed his hand as he spoke and nodded. “Its very maddening.. ” She could understand the anger, her grief never manifested as anger.. but she had had a few brief instances of it.

She smiled softly as he traced random patterns on her hand, it definitely calmed her down from the heaviness of what they were talking about before. “I’d love to see it, it sounds amazing.. I’ve never been to Scotland before. France, America and England of course.. but never Scotland. ” She said as she looked up at him, “I’m trying to be proud.. honestly I’ll be proud if I don’t run away this year. ” She said softly as he pushed her hair behind her ear and she smiled at him.. “Thank you,, for understanding.. I always try to… be better for people, and it’s nice not having to do it with you. ” She said as she squeezed his hand again.

“Yes! We will get there! It’s a process, it’s not linear.. and we will keep fighting. ” She said with a soft smile, only to laugh again as he spoke.

“A very cute lobster though. ” She said as she tilted her head and looked at him.
Bram listened as Sol talked about a couple of her friends that she wanted to introduce him to. One name stuck out to him. "Ash? Ash Fox? Ravenclaw, about yay high, long brown hair? I met her on the train if that's the same Ash." She was an interesting person for sure and could see a friendship with her. "Tell me about Tavvy. How did you meet him?" This one intrigued him a bit more. A Beauxbaton student, was he French? Was Bram jealous? He tried to make sure his voice didn't portray that if he was...which he wasn't sure at the moment...teenagers.

"That's very true. I honestly didn't know. The only other loss I have had, happened when I was a wee bairn. My dad's parents passed when I was very young. I barely remember it." He said quietly trying to calm himself down. He looked up when she squeezed his hand and gave her a small smile. It was amazing to him that they could talk so comfortably and freely to each other.

Hearing all the places she had been made him want to travel. He had always had the travel bug, but he had never really been outside of Scotland and England. He hadn't even been to Ireland or Wales. "I'd love to go to any of those places. And I would be happy to take you around Scotland anytime. Take you to the Highland Games. You can see a bunch of dudes runnin' 'round in kilts throwing things." He said with a chuckle. He continued to trace the back of her hand with his thumb. Was it more calming for him or for her at this point? He looked up at her, "If you run, I'll find you." It wasn't a statement. It was a fact. "You don't have to be better for anyone, especially me. Be who and what you are. That's all I want. Honesty in who you are." He grinned as she squeezed his hand again, and gave her hand a gentle squeeze back.

"Keep Fighting!" He punched the air again before laughing uncontrollably. He could be such a dork sometimes.

He covered his face with his hands as it turned even redder. "Oh, not again!" He then dramatically fell over onto the cushion his head had been resting on earlier. "How do you do this to me?" He said through laughter.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.