Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 06:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
Sunflower

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar
Quality Quidditch Supplies

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass
books and cleverness | i like you a latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Anita thought that the Scamander zoo was a lovely place for date number… what number was it now? She peered over at Camillo thoughtfully. They had gone on so many dates by now that she had lost track. The fun they had had on each of the preceding ones certainly wasn’t something that she had forgotten, however. “It’s been a while since I’ve been here,” the woman admitted. Work, of course, had been the triggering factor that kept her away from having too much free time. For that reason, being back at the zoo certainly felt like a breath of fresh air.

Though not fully fresh because fertiliser, manure and all the other smelly stuff that accompanied a zoo. At that moment, they happened to come across the Gnome Garden. Giggling like a little girl, Anita threaded an arm through her date’s. “Look! That one looks a lot like you,” she teased, pointing a small, fat gnome.
"A very long while since I've been here too," said Camilo cheerfully, giving Anita a smile. If he remembered correctly, his last visit to Scamander Zoo was with his Caerphilly Catapults teammates - yes, THAT long ago - when they decided to give the new kid from Argentina a proper tour around Wizarding Britain. He did not remember feeling as happy then as he did today, and he knew it was all because of the difference in company.

Unbeknownst to himself, the former Quidditch player had been glancing at his girlfriend more than at the wide range of fantastic beasts they passed by. He did want to learn a new fact or two about the magical creatures, but got distracted whenever Anita laughed because he could not resist catching another glimpse of her lovely dimple. The cause of the giggling this time seemed to be a gnome that looked like him. "Haha, well you look like - hmmm, nope none of the gnomes here are pretty ... oh, I got it. Make fun of me some more and you'll be a lot like that one," he retorted playfully as he pointed at a Jarvey in the Gnome Garden.