Thread: The Domes
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 08:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
“You did tell me, and you were right.” Sol responded as she took a deep breath, it was quiet and calm and she felt comfortable with the boy next to her, even if he was making her pulse race a bit. She was trying to ignore that and focus on the calm.

Innerrrrrrrrr peaceeeeeeeeeee

She was trying to see if thinking it would help her achieve inner peace, but as he spoke.. she opened her eyes and glanced over at him. “Yeah? Has it been a bit much for you? I know it can be a lot.” Her voice was concerned as she sat up a bit, only to blush again as he saw her hair!

“Oh! Yeah, you like it? I figured a fresh start would be good and what better way to do that, then to chop everything off and go blonde?” She said as she put a hand up to her hair and played with the edges of the short blonde strands a bit nervously.

The grin made her feel rather melty.. and was that a blush? Or.. just the sun? It was probably the sun.. right?
He sighed a little. It had been more than a bit much for him. It was almost too much. Being the new kid was hard, but being the new kid that was coming in from being Homeschooled was even harder. Yes, he had been taught with other wizarding kids, but it was only like 25 kids. This was hundreds, and he wasn't home sleeping in his own bed. He was sleeping in a room with a bunch of other boys, in a bed that wasn't his. Well...it was now but...not really. "It's definitely been a lot." He said quietly.

He was for sure homesick, now. Darn thoughts.

He grinned up at her as she sat up. "Yeah, it suits you. Fresh starts are always good when you've been through traumatic things. Makes you feel renewed and hopeful. And you have every right to feel hopeful." He said that with a gentle smile, before brushing his fingers against the ends of her hair. "Blonde is a good color for you." He said, his cheeks betraying him a bit more.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.