Thread: The Domes
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 07:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Bram listened as she laid down beside him. He hear her move her arms behind her head, getting more comfortable. You wouldn't think lying on the floor of a dome would be comfortable, but they were at a school of magic so...everything was comfortable.

"I told you." He said with a grin. He felt the tension in his shoulders slowly melt away. This was definitely going to be his quiet place. "I was needing an escape. Been feeling overwhelmed." He sighed quietly. Though...the quiet gave him time to think.

And thinking right now wasn't the greatest.

But he kept the thoughts at bay for now, he opened his eyes and looked over at Sol. And was suddenly overcome with how beautiful she looked. She had changed her hair since he had seen her last. "Well, hello! What did we do with our hair? You look great." He grinned at her, his heart beating a little faster than it had been a a few seconds ago...and was that a tinge of pink on his cheeks?
“You did tell me, and you were right.” Sol responded as she took a deep breath, it was quiet and calm and she felt comfortable with the boy next to her, even if he was making her pulse race a bit. She was trying to ignore that and focus on the calm.

Innerrrrrrrrr peaceeeeeeeeeee

She was trying to see if thinking it would help her achieve inner peace, but as he spoke.. she opened her eyes and glanced over at him. “Yeah? Has it been a bit much for you? I know it can be a lot.” Her voice was concerned as she sat up a bit, only to blush again as he saw her hair!

“Oh! Yeah, you like it? I figured a fresh start would be good and what better way to do that, then to chop everything off and go blonde?” She said as she put a hand up to her hair and played with the edges of the short blonde strands a bit nervously.

The grin made her feel rather melty.. and was that a blush? Or.. just the sun? It was probably the sun.. right?