View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 10:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Come now.

Jude hardly expected anyone one to think he was scary or intimidating. One didn’t even really have to know Jude well enough to get such a vibe. This was why he was relaxed that the newbie, his name was Aiden if memory serves the fourth year correctly from the Sorting Hat calling the name, at least made an effort to reply to his greeting. It was not missed how much Aiden stuttered though. This just made Jude pity the kid. “Hopefully the speech’ll happen soon and you’ll get to have dinner. The Start of Term feast is something you never want to miss.” His tone of voice? Cheerful and welcoming.

Had the train been packed? The fourth year truthfully hadn’t noticed. He had spent his entire time in a compartment staring out of the window, playing with Ned the cat and having the occasional conversation with the friends that found their way into said compartment. The comment about the sweets sent him into a chuckle. “Save some galleons for Hogsmeade then, Jasper.” Honeydukes, after all, did have such a good selection of sweets.

“Hi, my Hufflepuff person,’’ Jude returned Jordyn’s greeting. “OWL year, huh? My sympathies to you, Jordyn.'' It was a joke, of course.

“Uhhh, earth to Keigh? At the Gryffindor table with Rea? Gosh, I swear I can hear her big mouth.” May the stars ever be in Reagan’s dormates favour. If anything, they were the ones who would need hearing aids by the time Reagan was through. “Welcome,’’ the Pufferfish told his sister. He eyed Kazmi again. “You going to miss Trent?” he asked Keighley curiously. She had only known both the men for a term but Jude was always interested in hearing what his sisters thought.

What’s this? Rosa was talking of her kiss? He side eyed Keigh as she giggled. Jude knew she’d be curious and truthfully, he was curious too, having never been kissed by oblivious Evan in a romantic way. Not that it mattered now. Evan probably preferred snogging Valentina. So was Jude going to eavesdrop on Rosa and Keigh? You bet!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺