Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 01:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Ankles were crossed beneath the table to hopefully keep herself from swinging her legs to much, it was sometimes difficult to keep still for very long. She was older now though, no longer a little kid therefore she should be able to at least sit at the table for a few minutes and wait for the speech, plus she had her friends to talk to AND Melody was getting sorted this year!

Lia's warm smile remained as she greeted Ash with a wave. Hi, hello, hey there! A wave for you and a smile for you and a head nod for you! Everyone got something because why not? "Welcome to Ravenclaw, I'm Dahlia. You're all going to love it here." Here as in in Ravenclaw. Proud to see all the new faces joining them at their table this year. .

When a bright smile was sent her way, it was hard to miss it. Evan. Lia grinned widely at him. "Evan! It was another of my typical summers but I got to spend a week in New York with Tadgh and his family so that was something different." And insanely fun. By typical summer she had meant crazy busy packed with family outings, camping, creature things, helping in her dads shop and just general summer stuff. Anyone that knew her relatively well would know how she liked to keep herself busy. "How was yours? Do anything new this summer?"

You are Bread!

Last edited by Kolyander; 01-03-2022 at 05:11 PM.