Thread: Creative Contest: Goblet of Graphics
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 04:58 AM   #83 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

ROUND SIX: 20 YEARS OF MAGIC
There’s something about Harry Potter that makes life richer. Like, when things get really dark and times are really hard, stories give us places we can go where we can rest and feel held.

It's been 20 years since Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philisopher's Stone hit theaters. We've grown with them and the story of Harry Potter brought us all together, so for this very special round of Goblet of Graphics we invite you to reminiscence and get inspired by the thing that made you fall in love with the wizarding world and keeps you coming back. Whether it be homage to a favorite character, highlighting a favorite scene, or capturing the essence of a favorite quote...this is your opportunity to fall back in love with magic. Graphically speaking, that is. You are not limited to the core 8 Harry Potter films and may draw inspiration from anywhere.

But before you jump right in, please make sure to keep these unforgivable vows in mind:

RULES:
  • Your entries must fit into the size requirements for an profile picture: maximum proportions of 350x350 and under 60 kb
  • You are allowed up to THREE entries
  • You until the 24nd of January, 11:59pm GMT+1 owl (PM) your entries to me (sweetpinkpixie).
  • Entries must be kept ANONYMOUS. You cannot tell other members which creations are yours or give clues about them, whether it’s through posts/VM/PM/tweets/etc. Trust me, I will know
  • And lastly, have fun!

Good luck! I can’t wait to see these creations!

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 01-04-2022 at 12:15 AM.
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote