View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 09:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Daniel approached the Hufflepuff table with his hands deep inside of his robe pockets and a pensive expression on his face as V's words said during the train ride seemed to haunt him already. He took a seat at the table and placed his bag on the bench beside him. While doing this, he noticed Lisa marching over to the Slytherin table and his dark brown eyes followed her she took a seat next to V.

Was V going to tell Lisa that she had referred to him as 'cute' on the train? Surely she wouldn't? It would be as embarrassing for her as it was for him. He could feel his cheeks warming up again, but this time it was because he remembered his flustered reaction.

Daniel, feeling embarrassed, placed his arms on the surface of the wooden table and then rested his chin on top of his arms, willing himself to not think about it. He looked around the table at the other students, but he wasn't in the mood to greet anyone. Instead, the boy turned his head to see the staff table. It was strange to see Kazmi in the Headmaster's chair but he was curious how he would perform in his new role.
Sooooooooooo.

Serena is mean. After the Hat sorted him, she went to Percy and almost dragged towards the Hufflepuff table and warned him that he better stay alive. She did know this school is notorious for death, right? You come here knowing your survival chances are about 75%. If she didn't then she wasn't as smart as she lead on. But Percy wouldn't say that aloud. She had the power to hex him now.

Before she left him, his redheaded cousin had pointed out a certain person at the Hufflepuff table and instructed Percy to go sit with them. He didn't want to get in trouble, so the small, hazel-eyed boy did just that.

"Hi, my name is Perseus Baltazar and my cousin, Serena, said you know her and..." He told the older boy as he approached him. Then he took a peek at the Slytherin table, caught sight of Serena and quickly sat his bum down. "She told me to sit with you." Then in a whisper he added, "I think my parents are paying her to keep an eye on me. Don't tell her I told you."