View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 07:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

With his occupation occupied in seeking out Keigh, Jude was completely oblivious to almost everyone else around him. He saw one or two of his cousins and she heard Reagan’s loud chatter rather than saw her. Still no Keigh. It was Rosa’s words that caught his attention. Chocolate frogs? Jude flashed a distracted grin. “Don’t mind if I do, Rosa,’’ he remarked, taking a frog. “Thanks. Hey, since it’s your final year, I’ll give you a parting gift later in the term. I’ve got a huge collection of cards so how about you go through them and select a few that you haven’t got?”

Jasper’s hop onto the bench sort of vibrated it a bit. At least that’s how it felt to Jude. “Hey, Jasper. Spied you on the train but didn’t get to say hi so… hi!’’ The fourth year was in a silly sort of mood. Maybe it was because he was beginning to worry that he had somehow lost Keigh or maybe it was because he was grabbing onto every distraction to keep from turing his gaze to the Ravenclaw table and seeking out Evan. “Merlin. Do you spend all of your money on sweets?’’ It was a rhetorical question and already Jude was reaching for a cauldron cake. “Yeah, same. I don’t even think eating this frog and cake is even going spoil my appetite.”

Jude went back on his mission to locate Keigh. Like… for real… where did she go? He craned his head to check out the Gryffindor table. Was she with Rea? Oh. OH, nope, she wasn’t! “Keigh! There you are.’’ He turned his full attention on his youngest sibling and reached out to boop her lightly on the nose. “Of course I did.” He grinned. “Caught up with your friends then?” Girls always had a ton to gossip about, right? The boy split the Cauldron Cake he had gotten from Jasper and offered a piece to Keigh. There was no way he was letting her go hungry if he could help it.

The fourth year glanced around at the rest of the Hufflepuff Table, taking in all the Puffs there so far. Some were in conversation, some were looking as though they were not in the mood to chat and some looked plain nervous. The firstie with the teddy who had just been Sorted looked scared out of his wits though. Jude immediately felt sorry for him; he recalled how intimidating it was to be here at Hogwarts as an eleven year old. He raised a hand in a wave, a smile on his face. “Hey! You’ll be okay.” Just a word of encouragement here.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺