View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 07:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Helloooo Hogwarts.

So far, Nerina was not disappointed. The great hall was bumping, the younger kids were all levels of adorable, and the ones her age and older were extremely pleasing to the eye. Plus the lighting in this place was everything and doing wonders to make the rhinestone snap clips that were adorning her effortless bob sparkle and shine. She was a vision, she was sure, as she waited in line with the little people to find out her house.

"Moretti, Nerina."

The fifth year grinned a little, moving to perch on the stool. The hat was atrocious looking, but the history made up for that and she adjusted it some as the magical headwear began to analyze her.

Ah, Curious to a fault, I see. "I'm sorry, faults? Never heard of them." Nerina crossed one leg over the other, hands resting on top. A fan of banter. "Who isn't? I for one find a lack of good banter boring." And opinionated. Perhaps a bit judge-y. "But never in a bad way."I know just the place for you. "I'm all ears here, hat."

"Ravenclaw!"

Pleased, Nerina Moretti let out a little squeak of glee and hopped up, setting the hat back on the stool and smoothing her hair. Ravenclaw. Just like Mackenzie. Like Cooper. Family. She already felt it was the perfect place for her.