Thread: Mysteries: Death Chamber
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 09:09 AM   #28 (permalink)
Helios Sunrider
Hufflepuff

DoM
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Damian Pendragon
Mysteries

"Hey.." He had met her gaze with a roguish grin. "Hey, you must be mistaking me for someone that causes trouble." Damian should probably be offended that Jane didn't entirely trust him with his work in the chamber, but he didn't mind a chance to prove himself. He knew that he could be unpredictable, and how that made people uncomfortable. "I really tried my best to care for your lab while you were gone. I hardly know my mortar from my pestle, but the chamber didn't explode... If that was possible." The wizard was rather proud of how well he took care of the place during Jane's convalescence.

"And as for the book, remember: It's only dangerous if you read it. And there's nothing in there that I could ever want." Damian punctuated this by pointing at himself, and then moving the finger in her direction. "But an alchemist? The possibility of living forever? To bring back the dead? Even when it's done with the most noble of intentions, it all ends in horror." He could go from joking to serious at the drop of a hat.

"But, I trust you even more than I trust myself. So, there's nowhere safer in the world." With that finger he turned on her, Damian gave her nose a little boop.