Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 01:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

He was late for the feast, later than the man had ever been to a feast since he began his time leading the castle. Just one more walk. Malachi took the opportunity while all were gathered in the Great Hall and out of the corridors to take a final walk around the hollow corridors. Had it really been a decade? The time flew by faster than he ever realised. Hogwarts had a way of doing that. All the crazy that tended to come with the magic, you never took the time to notice. Only the moving on of the students adequately marked the time.

And now it was his turn.

Malachi Trent walked into the Great Hall, taking it all in for the last time. It was funny. When he started, he could scarcely imagine the time he would take his final walk, but here it was.

The Headmaster settled in his seat at the dais, offering his best smile and a "good evening" to those already gathered there. Seeing no point in keeping them waiting any longer, he hit his fork against his goblet and waited for the hall to come to attention.

"Good evening. We've come to the end of another year at Hogwarts. For some, this will be the last, for others it will be a well needed break for some fun memories and friends. I'd like to extend hearty congratulations to Ravenclaw for their win in the House Cup. It was well fought and well deserved." And a pause for appropriate applause.

"To our graduating class, I wish you the very best as you make your way out into the big world. Think of all you've learned here, take the good and the bad. You know more than you think you do and I believe there are bright futures ahead of you all." Some would just...need to work a little harder at it but very possible.

"To those who will be returning, I wish you the best as well. When September comes around, you'll have a new head to lead you. I trust you will treat them well and that through every circumstance you remember to think of your strategy. Never jump blindly into anything. Constant vigilance always has it's place."

And some could REALLY benefit from its usage.

"I won't keep you waiting any longer. Let's eat!"

And just like that, the tables began to fill with the delicious food the elves had prepared. His final feast at Hogwarts.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.