View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 06:39 PM   #39 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Er .... yea... but sometimes just because a cake looked aesthetically pleasing didn't mean it tasted good, which was pretty much all Apollo had been trying to get at with his answer. To the fourteen year old wizard, he wanted things that tasted good. Of course they would be baking a cake, a lesson that he knew his cousin would have loved but also made him really miss her baked goods. Maybe he should owl her and she can like send him some cookies or something.

Right. Time to bake the cake. Wash his hands, frost the cake... which was probably the worst frosting job ever ... definitely not picturesque unless you wanted a picture of worst frosting job... it was messy like his hair after waking up. And carefully he added another layer ... slightly off kilter from the first ... okay, yea he definitely wasn't going to try add more than two layers. Wasn't there a spell that could make this process go a lot smoother??

Oh wait. Muggle studies. Doh. Sighing, he sprinkled some red sugar on top cause red = gryffindor = the most superior of all the houses. Into the ice box his cake went .... and oh. Time to go?

"Thanks Professor!!!" He exclaimed, unbothered by the cake frosting that somehow seemed to be all over his hands. And out the door, probably leaving frosting on the door handle as he left.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.