View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 07:21 PM   #33 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

"These are all wonderful answers and great observations. I really like how some of you felt the vibrations and others commented on the zig zags. Evan has a point about the thunder having a premonition for lightening. Have you seen lightening without thunder? How about thunder without lightening? Would that change the readings?" She let them think about this a moment while another lightening bolt came across the sky, this time hitting one of those awful vines on the grounds.

"It really can be scary Valentine, but be confident I have charms to keep us safe. I would never put any of you in true danger of a storm or anything else." She knew at times in this castle it felt as if the professors kept doing that, but she swore she never did, on purpose at least. Yes, Claudine, I did feel that as well. Those are great observations."[/b]

"Remember those zig zags for later Bonnie, that was a great observation as well. Now, I would love to play a little game before getting into the readings for this evening. I find sometimes just playing in the rain can be fun and this game will help us remember some of the forms. We are going to get up and let loose, dance a bit, but when you see a lightening bolt you will freeze. Now it won't be just any freeze, if the lightening zig zags you will freeze in a crouch position like this." Crouching down she demonstrated before standing back up. "Straight down you will freeze with your hands above your head. If it is a straight bolt but through the sky not coming to the ground hands will go on your hip. Now if the thunder comes with no lightening you will keep dancing but yell whoop. Sound easy enough?"

She hoped they would have fun with this little activity as well. Moving some of the empty chairs Meda pulled her wand and turned on the music. "Let's start dancing!"