View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 03:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Been here all along! ;)
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

The first thing Heath had noticed upon entering the muggle studies classroom was how ordinary it looked. Aside from the vines, of course, but even those had lost their novelty. He wasn’t fooled by the setup, though. If there was one thing he’d learned in his time at Hogwarts, it was that a normal classroom setup didn’t guarantee a normal lesson. He’d greeted Professor Applewood on his arrival and taken a seat at the back with Claudine. He had just enough time to greet her with a quiet “Hi” before the lesson began.

He turned his attention to the front as Professor Applewood spoke. Oh, so they weren’t staying in the classroom? See? He knew this wasn’t going to be a normal lesson! He vaguely wondered what they would be doing outside, but before he had much time to think about it, the professor asked the easiest question he’d ever heard in a lesson. Usually Heath would take time to carefully consider the question before answering, but this time he knew exactly what to say. His hand shot up, and he said, “Acting, Professor.” That answer in and of itself seemed insufficient, so he elaborated, “While your character and lines are usually established, the creative expression comes into play in the way you say the lines and in the backstory you give your character.”

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...