Thread: Mysteries: Thought Chamber
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 07:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

He gave Jane a big smile when she agreed to stop calling him Mister and then looked off towards the entrance where Laurel had appeared. He'd of course, smelled her perfume or shampoo or whatever she used because he had always been too polite to ask - before he saw her. Yes his eyesight had improved steadily over the past few years, but it was always going to be bad. "Hallo Laurel," he said cheerily. "Kan nicht complain...You?"

Potions? Well, he hadn't really thought that far. Most of his potions revolved around variations of the love potion and antidotes. Although since he and Zita had officially moved in together, he's started conducting some of his wolfsbane potion variations at work. His quest to find a version that wasn't so hard to brew nor cost so much was still a work in progress but he had faith that some day he would find something. But with Zita's condition, he had agreed to not brew potions at home unless it was absolutely necessary. "Vell, Lofe potions uff kourse... undt mein eyesight korrection potions. If you need space, I am sure zere kan be some made." Laurel already knew about his crusade to help those afflicted by lycanthropy, but he wasn't sure if he could tell Jane about it. People had very specific feelings about werewolves after all.

It was funny that Jane asked if it was safe for Adam to be so close to the tank because he didn't realize it, but his hand was reaching out again because Reil was bumping against the glass wanting Adam's attention. He placed one finger on the glass and then turned towards the ladies. " Reil undt I are old friends. He once spent a monzz in mein body. So long as you keep away from ze liqfid you are fine."