Thread: Portfolio: My Patronus Is My Art
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 04:51 AM   #65 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Benjee the Badger
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
ugh. jay. I'm always in awe of how you can draw figures and portray characters and scenes and these things you envision from the RP and how it plays out. I'd love to be able to do that

that duck is adorable but also Aegis himself, the way you captured the human form (that's not an intentional dig at his stint as a mallard, but...) is excellent, as is how you got his clothes all draped and folded so realistically. do you use reference images for this kind of thing and, if so, how closely do you stick to them?

when you mentioned the hair in the picture of Moose I honed in on it and I think you absolutely nailed it. also, Wirt in the mirror is a really neat effect. aNd. I've not seen One Piece at all but I don't think I need to in order to marvel at that one... piece.

and this most recent post is. I. okay. I don't want to repeat myself too much so let me just say 1. human form. 2. clothing. 3. how dare you. having the whole piece in different greens makes for a really nice effect too, I think this is one of my favourites you've done.
I do use Reference photos. When I did a lot of figure drawing in college we always had a model in front of use so it super special helpful when I have an image of what I want to recreate in my art.

and you know I've had some practice with drawing a mirror effect before.

Thank you so much for such a lovely critique on my Work, Felix. Hope to see you back in here soon to see more of my work. I always got more ideas brewing....

Like THIS one
Photos!: Benjee the Badger