View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 12:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
Helios Sunrider
Hufflepuff

DoM
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Damian Pendragon
Mysteries

"For someone that spent his twenties telling young people not to obey authority, I've made quite a bureaucrat of myself." Damian said with a grin, motioning to the parchment that he handed off to Conley. "Got everything you need for the international acquisition, transportation, and storage of an omega level tome or grimoire. Even made duplicates for my personal files."

With that out of the way, his attention was back on the adorable child infront of him. "No need to apologize to me. Kids love balloons, just a natural law of the universe." Reaching into his jacket pocket, he muttered a word under his breath, and produced a long, green balloon. "When I was a little boy, I told my mum I was going to live at the circus. So she dropped me off there." Damian began before blowing up the balloon. "Was like a dream come true. The strong man threw me up in the air so high, I thought I'd never come down. I got to rub the lions belly. And the clowns showed me how to make balloon animals." There was a wistful look in his blue eyes while recounting his childhood as he twisted the balloon. "But when I got tired, I cried that I wanted to go home. And there she was; my mum finishing her tea with the circus owners. No clue she was there the whole time."

With the story finished, so was the balloon animal: A doggy."You two have yourselves a good day, yeah?"

Last edited by Helios Sunrider; 11-15-2021 at 12:48 PM.
Helios Sunrider is offline   Reply With Quote