Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 10:05 PM   #22 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daniel! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
It was hypocritical how he told people that it was better to have a backup plan when the first one did not work out. But now that he thought about it, he realized that he did not have one himself. Sure, he wanted to become a curse breaker but what if something happened later in life and he wasn't able to? This caused the second year to frown and look worried for a moment before telling himself that he still had years to decide.

"What?" he asked as Claudine brought him back to earth and he looked up at her with a mildly confused expression on his face before realizing what she meant. "Oh, I said 'idiot'" He answered, not knowing how it would come over but not caring either. "I can give you an autograph for when I'm a famous curse breaker" he snorted.

"Exactly! I don't understand because no one talks about it!" he huffed. Not even his brother wanted to talk about what had happened. To this day he was still even refusing to see a therapist. He had heard him arguing with his parents once about not wanting to go. "Maybe they will, maybe they won't." he just wanted answers. "The problem is that they disappear to Merlin knows where and I can never find them"

Daniel wasn't certain if his face turned bright red in embarrassment because he was dancing the night away or because he had a feeling that Claudine wasn't going to stop the spell immediately just because he told her to do so. And to be fair, he would have done the same thing. He HAD done the same thing.

While his feet danced, the second year tried to remember what the counter curse was when he suddenly stopped. Breathing heavily, Daniel shot the older girl a glare. "I thought I was fantastic" he said sarcastically. "I never said you could use the spell on me. The whole point of this tutoring session was that I got to learn the spell!" and not have it used against him.

Claudine would tell Daniel that he was worrying unnecessarily. And if there was one thing she learnt, it was to keep your eyes on the goals while working towards them. With determination those goals can be reached, yes, so there’s no need for a backup at times. A backup was like a safetynet, something to fall back on and it didn’t necessarily have to be figured out right away.

The Snakette shook her head, deciding to leave the ‘idiot’ comment alone. “Thanks in advance. I’ll make sure to frame it nicely and put it up on my wall of wherever I’m living.” She would do no such thing but she couldn’t help the sarcastic remark which she had just made.

“I don’t think you’d even understand if we talked of it. Many of us don’t want to because it was well… too traumatic. But I’m sure the history books will speak of it someday soon.” She shrugged, not caring at all about Nem’s presence or lack of. She also cared about not carrying on this topic right now for it was still a sore one for her. The days spent locked in The Room, though she had survived them, still were fresh in her mind.

Oh? Claudine tilted her head in amusement. “Do you expect me to let you go that easily after you sassed me?” And she raised her wand threateningly even though there was no intention of jinxing Daniel.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺