View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 07:06 PM   #25 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Listening to everyone as they answered, Florrie couldn't help glancing over her shoulder every so often, just to make sure the vines weren't encroaching on the classroom even further whilst their attention was elsewhere. Annoying as they were, and as distracted as she found herself by them, they were still kind of pretty in a weird, vine-y way.

Raising her hand, the sixth year waited until she was called on before speaking. "I don't really have anything to add, Professor," she started, given that all she knew was that it was a) difficult, b) tasted funny and c) used by werewolves to stay in control, and all of this had been mentioned by her classmates already - "But I was wondering - what about it is modified? And what's the point of the modified potion - like, what does it do?"

Rude, maybe, but Florrie was curious. And it was kind of pointless, like a lot of theoretical schoolwork, if it didn't do anything, in her opinion.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽