View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 07:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default White
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Not to be late for this class, Noah made it a point to get everything done and cleared before it was time to attend Professor Holden's class. Still, he wanted to make an impression. Or at least leave a good one...for Ethan's sake. His cousin was cool, just like the rest of the lot, but Ethan was not to be messed with when he said he'd behave and do his best in every Holden lessons...or die trying. WELL. Lucky for the both of them, he did quite enjoy History.

And my my, this was definitely going to be reported back to Ethan. The Courtroom?? Seriously? He'd never been to one...and hopefully not ever. Noah knew imposing rooms, but Courtrooms? Nah. It was too...claustrophobic. But anyway, he knew it wasn't really the Courtroom back at the Ministry. Just the usual illusion spell here and there, which was exquisitely done, by the way.

Noah coolly sauntered towards the man in the middle, with the usual grin on his face. "Greetings, Your Honour." he said as he took the white card from the professor. Given that he was neither given a blue nor red card, he assumed he'll be on jury duty. "It's a pleasure to be part of the jury today." did he nail that one? Was that reminiscent of his best friend? Noah was sure Ethan would've gone a tad overboard if he was there, but he tried.

Saluting with his white card, Noah took a seat away from Evan and Kinsay and-- oh. The vines. They were there too? Well, Scarlett was right to be upset. It did kinda ruin Professor Holden's setup. What a shame.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.