Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 03:04 PM   #36 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Being close to the kitchens was possibly the best thing about the Hufflepuff Common Room. Not only did she not have to travel far for a snack, but Florrie was also able to deduce when it was busy or not. She'd worked out the perfect times to visit the kitchens when there wouldn't be so many people around, and most of the time she stuck to those times.

But sometimes there was no waiting, especially when her brain was foggy and she had homework to complete. Coffee was in desperate need, and so Florrie headed towards the kitchen, hoping that it wasn't too busy and that the elves would whip her up some kind of iced latte nice and quickly.

Her pace slowed slightly when she spotted Noah lingering in the doorway, wondering what could possibly have kept him there, and she leaned around him to get a look at the ... "Oh."

Pretty flowers that were... getting in the way? How long was this going to take? Could she slip away before someone noticed and asked her to help?

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽