View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 10:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Had she been taken aback at the latter remark from Flamsteed? No. In fact, Claudine appreciated the humour. She had simply grinned at the woman before heading off. From her position, she was able to see all the others as they arrived. Claudine lifted a hand in greeting to Serena and Violet. And there was Heath. “Hi, you. I thought you might get distracted by the evening sky,’’ Claudine teased. But the boyfriend had made it in time for the lesson so that didn't seemed to have happened.

Time to get started. The Snakette trusted that it was indeed going to be a good lesson. She tugged the Ravenclaw scarf closer about her neck and shoulders. So. Flowers which bloom at nights. That would explain the timing of this current lesson.

Claudine raised a hand after racking her brain for what she knew on the topic. “There’s one called the Moonflower. Though they open late in the afternoon, they can open earlier if there’s cloudy weather around.” Had she gotten that right? Claudine thought so. In any case, it made sense that the moonflower be tricked into thinking it was evening if there was inclement weather around.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺