View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 03:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default you are a very cruel person
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Tomasz was not usually so careless to leave his belongings behind. Perhaps it had to do with lack of sleep, something he was working to fix without much avail. Though he did not much believe in the use of potions when he was capable of fixing something on his own, maybe this was a sign to give in. Seeing as his mother was a healer, they had potions in abundance. He would consider it, depending on when his caffeine headache kicked in.

Despite resigning to the fact that he would not be purchasing a coffee today, Tomasz nodded in reply to Kaiser's question, greeting him with a hello in return. "Yes- Yy," he paused, his thoughts needing time to catch up. "No," he quickly corrected himself, laughing silently. "I did not bring my- Yy, I should stop drinking so much coffee." Which was not a lie. He went from not being a coffee drinker at all, to two or three cups a day. He had started to build a dependence. "You are buying some for yourself or for the Minister?"

You are Lemon!
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote