View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 12:18 AM   #47 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
What a relief!

V looked up at the voice and seemed visibly to ease up on the tension front. "Okay...and you'll also practice on yourself, then?" she asked gently. Serena was a good friend, and she was glad to have a fellow Slytherin like her as her friend. Serena was also dead smart, and she couldn't be happier that she, Ollie, Serena, Remy, and Lisa all had their little study group. Especially since they were all smart in their own right. V supposed she was the least useful of the group, but they were all helping her out. Maybe she should pay them back someday so she didn't feel like she owed anyone anything.

"Because I don't want anything on my skin. Nothing. Not even a DOT."
She gave Serena a serious look.
As Serena had assumed, V wouldn't want to be tattooed. It didn't bother her a bit. Serena might have been EWW about V's comments about tattoos, but everyone was entitled to their own opinion.

"Yeah, I'll do it on myself. More practice for me." She smirked a little and went and grabbed a black marker. She was going for a traditional look. No color. When she came back, she handed the marker to V. "Do you draw well?"