View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 07:06 PM   #44 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
Hello, Mum and Dad. Today in Charms class I got a tattoo!

What a wonderful way to start her letter home. HAH. Serena wondered how they would react. Not happy at all. Would they come to the school and really check if she had a tattoo? Maybe she SHOULD send a letter like that so she could spend some time with her dad.

With that in mind, Serena set out to find a partner. In all honesty, she disliked these group activities. She didn't like relying on someone else's pace to get things done. She could do it all on her own. Even better.

But whatever. Professors...EYE ROLL.

Spotting a stubborn V GELLAR, Serena went over and nudged her. "Practice on me, yeah?"

Serena had a feeling V wouldn't want her to practice in return, but like her earlier thought. Serena could practice on herself and do it better. For some reason she was beginning to like messing with V. It was easy and fun.
What a relief!

V looked up at the voice and seemed visibly to ease up on the tension front. "Okay...and you'll also practice on yourself, then?" she asked gently. Serena was a good friend, and she was glad to have a fellow Slytherin like her as her friend. Serena was also dead smart, and she couldn't be happier that she, Ollie, Serena, Remy, and Lisa all had their little study group. Especially since they were all smart in their own right. V supposed she was the least useful of the group, but they were all helping her out. Maybe she should pay them back someday so she didn't feel like she owed anyone anything.

"Because I don't want anything on my skin. Nothing. Not even a DOT."
She gave Serena a serious look.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin