Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 03:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Maya thought it was a perfectly normal topic to bring up and wasn't uncomfortable with the subject though it was clear that her siblings were. The Slytherin looked at her Ravenclaw siblings, seeing exactly how flustered Evan was and red. A slight smirk crossed her face, even more so when she looked down at Lisa and the youngest's face was pink.

Point - Maya.

"Do you want to mirror with eomma?" She wasn't sure if one of the older girls in the school should be the one to talk to Lisa about it when their own mother could definitely explain it in a way that would be pleasant for both parties. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from giggling when Lisa looked Evan right in the eyes and asking what he thought about it. This whole situation was turning into a much more humorous one. And hopefully it helped Lisa get her mind off of her stomach's flip flopping. "Lees, you didn't answer my question though," she pointed out.

She would enjoy watching both her siblings squirm.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...