Thread: The Lake
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 06:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Simon raised his eyebrow momentarily but then lowered it as Miss Turov explained that she was not barefoot running. "Ah... relaxing. It's not too... crisp?" he offered, wondering what the enamour with the Lake was. He had never been overly fond of the Lake or water in general.

He smiled, turning his gaze to the Lake in front of them. It was still strange to be here as an adult once more. He had often loved spending hours by the Lake with a good book or running (more so attempting to be athletic - he wasn't very athletic). "I do. I enjoy it quite a bit. Clears my mind and helps me solve problems and mysteries. Do you run?"

Crisp? Was that a fancy word for cold? She shrugged. "I dunno, I haven't been in yet!" she told Professor Holden. It was still somewhat warm outside, so she thought the lake would be not too cold. But if it was, she could just go back to running. With her shoes and socks on. She wiggled her toes expectantly, also turning to look at the lake. It didn't look too cold. And it was just her feet.

Margaret grinned. "Yeah! I run a lot, especially in the summer when I can't fly every day. It keeps me...nimble?" Was that the word? "For Quidditch." She did not run to...solve problems. Unless the problem was being fidgety. Running did help with that.