Thread: Ecological: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 04:01 PM   #31 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick had been excited more recently to come to work. He wasn't just someone lowest on the totem poll anymore. He was appreciated for his work and he was really beginning to enjoy everything that had come along with that. Noticing the little sampling that had only been planted months ago not years ago he wondered how it was growing so fast... but no one else seemed concerned.

Moving closer he noticed Alexander watering plants and Iliana talking to him. Well no time like the present right? "Morning Alexander, Iliana. How are you both. That sapling is looking larger." Okay so maybe stating the fact would give hem a chance to mention it right...
Iliana was just about to turn away and get started on tending to some of the other plants in the greenhouse when a familiar voice caught her attention. "Good morning, Patrick," she smiled warmly. "I'm doing well this morning, how are you?" It was nice having a job where she felt comfortable around her coworkers and at ease talking with them.

"It has. Quite quickly I might add.. I noticed that as well." Taking note of the saplings growth and well-being was something she did each morning when she arrived at work and entered the greenhouse.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote