Thread: The Domes
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 02:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
"Most people do, yeah. Yours is super short.. which is pretty cool, I think." Val finally looked around the inside of the dome a bit. It was a little cosy, wasn't it? Not a bad place to practice but there were far too many chairs around. She tucked her blonde hair behind the ears as her gaze shifted towards the kitten again. "What's her name?" Unless it was a boy.

"A dance studio!" Baylen's dance studio, to be more specific. It felt more comfortable somehow. Plus, it was big so there was plenty of room for her to move about. "But I guess I should give performance stage a go sometime too. Do you go up to the room of requirement often?" Val asked curiously. "Oh to just soak up the sun mostly! We played some volleyball too." Which had been super fun. The best part of beach visits though? Eating lots and lots of ice cream! Not that she didn't have it otherwise but there was something about sitting under the sun with a mint chocolate chip ice cream. YUM.
The comment on his name had the Ravenclaw giving a soft chuckle, as he nodded his head in agreement. "We all have short names. My parents are Alexander and Mi-kyong so sometimes I wonder if they got tired of all the nicknames they were given and that's why we got Noah, Evan, Maya and Lisa." All of which could be easily shortened to one syllable but... not much else could be done with them unless someone got real creative. His eyes moved to Padme as well, before he offered response. "Pads. I got her over the summer. You have any pets?"

Dance studio certainly made sense, and probably would have been his preference over a stage as well. "Makes sense. It's always nice to have the mirrors of a studio." A performance stage would be especially good for getting used to dancing on if she had any instances of stage fright. "Not too often. The magic of the room doesn't make much sense to me." So naturally, he was distrustful and chose to go elsewhere. He'd been rather curious his first term but that had quickly receded his second. "You look like you got a bit of a tan too." Which was... natural and probably an odd observation to have made, given the fact most people who went out to beaches DID usually end up with tans. "I don't think I've ever actually played volleyball. Is it fun?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start