Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 02:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
She started to unpack her bag, gently setting her planner on top of the books and taking out all the muggle highlighters and pens - while she did enjoy using quill and ink she found using colored pens were much more helpful. When Apollo asked if tutoring was what they were doing there, she paused for a moment. She was ready to flip open her planner to verify that it was indeed today at this specific time that they were supposed to meet before realizing he was joking.

"Pyrotechnics?" Maya asked, looking at the fireplace.

... In a library? "If we were to set a fire here by accident, I'm sure we'd both end up getting expelled," Maya added. "Though if after this you wanted to make some s'mores outside of the library, I would say you deserve it." What was studying without a little reward?
He was teasing her and he hoped that she wouldn't take him too seriously. But it seemed maybe she had? Or at least for a split second hadn't realized his humor. He did chuckle a bit once she realized it, unpacking his own notes from his bag and flipping it open.

"Wait. Don't you mean if the fire was on purpose? I'm sure accidental fires wouldn't result in expulsion." Apollo frowned. They were, after all, just a bunch of teenagers honing their magical abilities. "Are you asking me if I want to make s'mores with you, Maya Nam?" He raised an eyebrow.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake