Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
The call had caught her off guard. Does one of the house-elves know her name, or was someone just hanging in there? Ollie wasn’t 100% sure she wanted to find out. But she did turn around and peered into the kitchen. It was Ash! Ollie smiled at the sight of her friend and that make her a little more confident about entering the kitchen. If any of the elves got a little to mean or bossy, Ollie was sure Ash would have her back. Plus if Ash hung around a little longer she could taste test the recipe that she was going to make, which she hadn’t fully decided what she was making yet.

She made her way to Ash, taking in the look of the kitchen. “Hey Ash. How have you been?” It was her first time seeing her since last term, and knowing Ash, Ollie knew she old have stuff to catch up on.

Ash shrugged, taking a few more mouthfuls of her food before speaking. "I'm alright. Much better than last year, I think. I went to therapy finally. I somehow have another brother and a stepmother called Megan Olivia? I went to that cool festival in Diagon Alley when I was here on a work trip. Did you see that? It was super fun!" She smiled and waved Ollie closer, then whispered in her ear. "My bodyguard hit every single snitch he aimed for in the zap-a-snitch booth." She didn't specify WHICH bodyguard or what their blood status was and she was whispering to make herself harder to hear, but the story was too cool not to share. She sat on an empty counter again. "I saw you out there and you left before you got any food. Food is important, you know." She looked at Ollie expectantly, looking for an explanation. Well? She also had another question. "How was your summer?" She raised an eyebrow. Ollie was a younger student. It was Ash's duty to make sure she was alright. Just like it was her duty to make sure she had lunch.